Error in Compressor block

AllanH

Inspired
Hi guys please help, I'm getting so frustrated now....

just got my FX8, and I really like it. But when ever i insert a comp. block and try to save it in a preset, when i load it again all parameters are reset til zero, and comp top to Studio comp.

I tried on several different presets, using FX8 edit, not using FX8 edit the same result no matter what I try..... Any ideas ? All other blocks (eg delay, reverb, drive etc) works fine in the unit and saves fine.

I have been using axe fx and axe edit for 4 years, so I would say I'm pretty OK getting my way around this, but here I am lost....

I have now solved it. I used fractal to convert presets from my axe XL+ til the FX8. Deleted all presets, reloaded firmware, and wrote the presets from scratch, and that did the trick.

But, I assure you, the one block (comp block) could not be saved, not using FX8 and not directly on the unit.... must have been corrupt presets that did some rp to the unit software...??

I have now solved it. I used fractal to convert presets from my axe XL+ til the FX8. Deleted all presets, reloaded firmware, and wrote the presets from scratch, and that did the trick.

But, I assure you, the one block (comp block) could not be saved, not using FX8 and not directly on the unit.... must have been corrupt presets that did some rp to the unit software...??
I assume you mean FracTool? If so, the best bet would be to let @AlGrenadine know and provide him with a preset.

Yes of course, it was fractool (just a misspell, I'm sorry for that)

I deleted all presets, but I still have the converted presets, I can send them to him, if it could help in trouble shooting.

Back
Top Bottom