ML Sound Lab - Amp Packs TEASER!

You did a fantastic job on a Mark V amp block you posted before, so much that I've been using it as part of my sound. So I felt compelled to support your endeavors and just purchased both your amp and cab packs. I've never played with IR's before so I'm not sure why so many options for bitrate and what I should be using. Should I just use the Fractal folder itself? Also, what is the MPT sub folder? Sorry for the questions, this is very new to me.. Thanks!

Last edited:
These are fantastic! Such a good variety from clean to lead. Plus the fact that you make 8 different presets really works for me since there is space to make a bunch of scenes. Can’t wait to see what other amps you do! Any roadmap to whist is coming up next?

You did a fantastic job on a Mark V amp block you posted before, so much that I've been using it as part of my sound. So I felt compelled to support your endeavors and just purchased both your amp and cab packs. I've never played with IR's before so I'm not sure why so many options for bitrate and what I should be using. Should I just use the Fractal folder itself? Also, what is the MPT sub folder? Sorry for the questions, this is very new to me.. Thanks!
Thank you so much Rekster. This is literally me going back and forth between "do I love tube amps or modelers more" and then just forcing the modelers to sound just like the real tube amps that I love. Some might say it's not the point of these modelers but there is at least some kind of mental trust that I think all people get when you know it sounds as real as possible. :) The packs come with a Fractal compatible .wav format. Just stick to that one and you should be fine. MPT is the format you should use if you want to mix these IR's with some existing IR's. It's the format used stock in the Axe-Fx. That being said the regular raw format that I have is "better" and they're also time aligned with each other. Not a huge difference.

These are fantastic! Such a good variety from clean to lead. Plus the fact that you make 8 different presets really works for me since there is space to make a bunch of scenes. Can’t wait to see what other amps you do! Any roadmap to whist is coming up next?
Thank you Pombero. My approach will be to help people out and I don't think a collection of 100 or even 50 IR's is making it easy for people. Just getting those perfectly balanced sounds going through the most essential gain stages was the goal. There should be something new coming very soon. I like to keep things a bit of a mystery so there's a bigger surprise factor when they're out. :)

Back
Top Bottom