Axe-Fx III FW 3.0 Reverb samples - these verbs sound killer

Brian Wahl

I put together a quick video today showcasing the new verbs. I played a boring little clean part with each one.

To me, the could-named verbs all sound pretty similar with some subtle variations between them. Plex Verb has a really unique voice that I am loving for swells.

I dailed them in a bit more prominently than I'd use them in a mix just to show them off. The praise and worship crowd loves their strymons - this would give the BigSky a run for it's money.

Playing samples start about 01:28 into the video.

sounds great bro

giphy.gif

I put together a quick video today showcasing the new verbs. I played a boring little clean part with each one.

To me, the could-named verbs all sound pretty similar with some subtle variations between them. Plex Verb has a really unique voice that I am loving for swells.

I dailed them in a bit more prominently than I'd use them in a mix just to show them off. The praise and worship crowd loves their strymons - this would give the BigSky a run for it's money.

Playing samples start about 01:28 into the video.

Great video!

Hi Brian, good to see you on this forum. I've been using my Axe-fxII mainly for worship for the last 5 years and enjoy your guitar tutorials.
Love those Verbs and hope the patches convert to my unit with Fractool ok.
Cheers Nick

I'm using the AC-30 patch that's up on your site this weekend @Brian Wahl - as I'm dialing in the last couple things, I noticed that an updated version was just posted! It sounds fantastic, and I hope that you come out with some more P&W presets- if it's a song that we play, that's pretty much an insta-buy for me- your stuff sounds really good. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom