FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Me too! I can't wait- I will still likely pick up a 12 a little further down the road, but I'm glad to have a 6 incoming! Our church is opening up a new building this weekend, so we have our grand opening services, and the fcb wasn't cutting the mustard.

Oh man, I feel like I lucked out now! I got my invite on the 17th and finally got my order in this morning for the FC-12 -- it was marked shipped by 9am! Was afraid they might be out of stock by now, but they immediately sent it out!

This is like closure on a wait for waiting on a waitlist over almost a year; feel complete! :)

Oh man, I feel like I lucked out now! I got my invite on the 17th and finally got my order in this morning for the FC-12 -- it was marked shipped by 9am! Was afraid they might be out of stock by now, but they immediately sent it out!

This is like closure on a wait for waiting on a waitlist over almost a year; feel complete! :)
I am encouraged and depressed at the same time :(

Latest post on the “now serving” thread is confusing. Does that mean they are slowing down on the FC12s?

Does anyone know if by purchasing an FC-6 from the surplus invitation, do you forfeit your place on the waitlist?

Regards,

H

After a painful hour of questioning my life I decided to order the 6 instead of waiting for the 12. I do 1 preset per song and I never use more than three scenes so I am feeling pretty good about my decision.

I am pretty sure
Having run with an FC-6 for quite a while now, I think you'll find it's ridiculously powerful and not at all hard to setup so you can focus on performing and not tap dancing.

Back
Top Bottom