Bass Players, you haven't been forgotten...

York Audio

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey Guys,
Since the User Cab traffic is 99% guitar cabs, I thought I would post this here in case anyone was interested.

I made a clip of various styles using a single IR. Fingerstyle, pick, distorted, and flatwound retro just to show how easy it is get good bass tones without thumbing through a ton of IR's. I'd love to know what you think, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

It's on the Fractal store for $19.99, and hopefully it'll give you guys some of the tones you've been chasing.
Here's the link if you like it.
https://shop.fractalaudio.com/cab-packs/york-audio/

Sorry about the salesman thing. I just got really excited after making this pack and wanted you guys to have another cool toy to play with.

-Justin

Sounds great
If I buy it Does this include the presets?
Can you share them?
Thanks! I’m out with my family at the moment, but I can share the preset when I get back at my computer. If you already picked up the pack, the IR is M88 CNT to get you started.

Sounds great. Second clip is right up my alley.

BTW, latest firmware added a portaflex and reworked SVT amp model. A little love goes a long way. Now I just need to find someone near me that will let me audition and AxeFxIII with my bass to see if the latest and greatest can get me back in the fold.

Sounds great. Second clip is right up my alley.

BTW, latest firmware added a portaflex and reworked SVT amp model. A little love goes a long way. Now I just need to find someone near me that will let me audition and AxeFxIII with my bass to see if the latest and greatest can get me back in the fold.

The Portaflex and the reworked SVT are fantastic. I hope you can find someone nearby to let you check out a III. The SVT is an entirely new animal compared to the previous version, and in a very good way. The clip you liked was the Portaflex. Actually, first and second sections were both the Portaflex.

Little off topic... We have not been forgotten, but there are some spiderwebs coming... No traffic since 20th January...
BTW. Is anyone with III and mastered new SVT? I am struggling with it and have bass on 9 and no low end...

Back
Top Bottom