Barefoot Buttons

Your setup is similar to mine with the Voes and Barefoot
Just wondering, what's the case you're using?

VERY curious: would you mind briefly explaining your preset set ups? Is the VOES used for 5 different presets and FS1-8 are for 8 block on/offs?[/QUOTE]

On mine I use the Voes for scenes

I just got my Clears, nice quality.

Now I just ordered the glow in the dark silicon slip on for these from BF. Blue, White and Green.

Has anyone used these yet . Any pics ?
Thx

QUOTE="reclavea, post: 1583888, member: 8744"]Works awesome! Really makes my AX8 a lot more easy and convenient to execute switching! www.barefootbuttons.com

Your setup is similar to mine with the Voes and Barefoot
Just wondering, what's the case you're using?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the very late reply. Just saw this.

It’s an SKB PS-45 pedal board (discontinued)

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/skb-ps-45-professional-pedal-board

I picked it up on eBay. You could still find some available for sure.

I took out the powered mount and installed the power strip and connector jacks ...ie...powercon, 1/4” jacks and xlr stereo outs.

Though a bit bulky...works great and super convenient.

I use the Voes Jr for 5 scenes and press and hold to call up the other scenes ....ie...6, 7 & 8

Question, when you ordered your BFBs, did you also receive 3 allen screws per button? I just received my 4 tallboy minis but only got 2 allen screws per button. I've emailed them, I'm sure I'll hear back, but thought I'd ask.

Question, when you ordered your BFBs, did you also receive 3 allen screws per button? I just received my 4 tallboy minis but only got 2 allen screws per button. I've emailed them, I'm sure I'll hear back, but thought I'd ask.

All of mine shipped with 3 screws. They loosen and fall off plenty with 3...I'd hate to see what would happen with just 2.

Thanks. Yes, that's what I thought. They'll need to send me 4 more allen screws, but I'm really happy with them otherwise.

I just got my ten. they were kind enough to send some extra screws and hex wrench.

Question, I see they sell LOCKTITE, blue I think to lock these down for good. Anyone done this? How did you do it ? Drops on the thread, then lock it down per normal ?

thanks,

All of mine shipped with 3 screws. They loosen and fall off plenty with 3...I'd hate to see what would happen with just 2.
I've had to re-tighten mine a few times; one time the button on my preset selector fell off mid-gig and I had to find where it had rolled to ;-). So now I just make it a point to check them from time to time and keep a hex in my gig bag. Locktite could be a good solution.

I have both 2 and 3 screw models. I am sucked that they get lose but they do. I would be afraid to use lock tight on them.

Do the BF guys ever come here on the forum ?
Be good to know about Lockite application......also I got some of the new Glow Caps on the way......

Back
Top Bottom