Ty Tabor- "Out of the Silent Planet"

guitonit

Been messing with this tone on the Axe III a bit tonight. It needs a bit more work, but I will post any further refinements as soon as I have them. If you want a wider sound, activate the last Delay block and pan that line hard right.

NOTE!! When I got to my studio this morning, I realized that the guitar levels on original track I posted were to hot and distorting slightly, so I took the levels down and reposted it. Always remember kids, bourbon and critical listening don't mix.

Scott A.

Attachments

• SA - Out of the Silent.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Nice! Sounds really close to me from memory.

@King’s X - Jason - here is a start for you!
Yes... Nicely done too. Thanks for thinking of me!

guitonit... Greetings! Huge King’s X fan here. Thanks for sharing this. I hope to dive in myself soon. I’m still learning the basics on my new unit. I hope to hit Gretchen and Dogman territory if possible.

BTW, I used to have a purple Yamaha RGX-TT and I loved it! Really sweet and somewhat unique axe from Ty and Yamaha. I still can’t forgive myself for parting with it. The coil tap button was such a nice touch that made things easily versatile.

King's X - Jason - I have the original green TT (only green guitar I have ever owned), toyed with selling it a few times, so glad i didn't. Unique guitar indeed.

Scott A.
Excellent. Green was my second choice when I bought mine new at a model year end clearance sale at Mars.
I wish I had bought both of them.

Please keep us posted on any new tweaks or other King’s X tones.

Thanks, for the link on that. I have pieced together a lot of that info but nice to see Ty himself confirm the gear and settings.

Back
Top Bottom