Wish In/Out Custom Names

rnjscooter

Power User
Maybe this has been asked for already, AS I have 3 IN blocks and 3 OUT blocks in use on my Axe3. I have them all marked on the unit with a tape labeler, but when on AE I sometimes forget which IN and OUT is which. It would be great to be able to custom name the IN and OUT blocks. I think someone has also asked that we have the ability for ALL blocks to be named. That would be cool as well, or at least have the block reflect the name of its Global block name, which I believe is not implemented.
GB.png
This is a little thing I whipped up so I can write down what global blocks are what.......

Customizing names for complicated routing options within DAW's is a great facility. I believe it would also be great to be able to do it in the AxeIII.

+1 for this idea.

Like this. Would be cool to custom name literally every block, so as not having to click on it to see which Drive or Amp or Pitch etc, is being used......View attachment 51734
The block that says “Amps” - what number Output is that? I can’t tell from the screenshot, and that would be even more confusing down the road for me. I’d start plugging in the wrong jack because I’d still have to remember something (that “Amps” means Out 2). Just my thought on it. Neat idea though.

Last edited:
I have my Backline using out1, FOH using out2 and IEM's using out 4, but I see your point, and remember if its customizable I could have easily put a 1,2,3 or 4 in the name:)

Not only the blocks but it would be great if we could even name channels, and if these names show up on FC's or other 3rd party midi controller scripts it would be as good as it can get :)

Back
Top Bottom