C2's FX III Simpleton Thread. No Stupid Questions you say?...here...hold my beer!

Yowza! So much to do.....
20190107_1558591_zpsvezdhhux.jpg

20190107_1733471_zpsqnsg7qe8.jpg

20190107_1733471_zpsqnsg7qe8.jpg

20190107_1734101_zps0m2zjlsk.jpg

As predicted by the forum gurus, a rabbit hole appeared and I jumped right in. Even through my 8 inch studio monitors (with a sub), tonal bliss was experienced. It was probably 6 hrs before I even cared to connect the EV. Although I just might be one of the oldest, and quite probably the least talented guitar player in this forum, that in no way diminishes the tonal joy I am privately experiencing. I find this forum's flock of Fractal fanatics fantastic BTW. I will and do have so many questions.
I am wondering at this moment, if it would be prudent to simply post a question right here in this thread (after a reasonable search for a pertinent post of course). I could even edit the name of the thread to "No stupid questions huh?... here, hold my beer"

Last edited:
Its your thread...keep it going however you see fit, but if you have actual issues that need attention, you should definitely choose the proper forum section to address it..and rest assured , this joint is loaded with geezers, Im looking at my first Social Security benifits kickin in this year..........

Its your thread...keep it going however you see fit, but if you have actual issues that need attention, you should definitely choose the proper forum section to address it..and rest assured , this joint is loaded with geezers, Im looking at my first Social Security benifits kickin in this year..........
Congrats young man!

Last edited:
C2....for some reason you have gone quiet...
What do you think of your new toy? (As if I didn’t know) ;-)
Thanks
Pauly

Okay..... a few days perusing the presets of the III. Deep in the rabbit hole. So much to learn. So much to do. But wait, my situation isn't the same as so many of players on this forum. All I need is several good presets with probably 2-3 scenes for my live set up. So can I just use a single switch to increment scenes, or do I have to go "hog wild" with an elaborate FC? <----- that's just one of many questions to come.
Most of the tonal manipulation discussions that I've found going on in this forum are not pertinent to a player like me. I just want the best and most tones I can get, with a simple way to control them. I think the upcoming FC will be just fine for me. But until that time, what is the best way to increment/decrement scenes? Can I just increment only, with a wrap back to the first? I apologize for being so elementary, but my time is something I want spent on playing, not creating the next sought after tone of all time. I purchased the FX III because of it's outstanding processing power and its ability to provide the best tones for years to come, with the best support in the industry. See?.... simple. Yep..... I'm a proud simpleton.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom