Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
Purchased. Great content. Question though. Hows the download feature coming along? I am often travelling and would be great to have access to this offline on the go and in areas with crappy internet.

Same here, i purchased and loved the Axe-Fx II class many years ago, purchased this one because I assumed (based on other comments in the thread) I would also be able to download and watch offline. Definitely looking forward to being able to watch this once downloaded.

What I really like about this course is all the information on building tones could be used on any other modeller or real amp/cab/effects hardware. I've been looking for something like this for years. Worth every cent.
Very cool to hear; glad you're finding it so useful!!

What I really like about this course is all the information on building tones could be used on any other modeller or real amp/cab/effects hardware. I've been looking for something like this for years. Worth every cent.

I agree I don't have my III yet, currently selling off some unused gear to fund it. Still the tips on this tutorial have helped me dial in some better tones on my Axe-II.

Really quality work. I’ve only watched the first few so far, but there’s lots of detail in here. Really useful information — even for guys who have been using the Axe FX for quite some time.

Well done!

Does anyone know if if his online class accepts PayPal as a form of payment for access to the course?
I did not see anywhere on his site where it tells what kind of payments are accepted.

I wish Cooper would take a few clips from the Elusive Eob chapter and put it on YouTube just to show what this system and course will help accomplish.

Not only will it be a selling point for both, but it would also shut up anyone saying modelers can’t do it. It drives me insane that people are still thinking about them from 10 years ago!

Course is great so far!

Made it through the intro and setup chapters.
I have to say that I agree the course is pricey, but you get what you pay for (AxeFx the perfect example).
The presentation is very professional and extremely well narrated.
Already learned a few things and I barely started.
Great work Cooper.

I've worked up to the internal controllers sections and the first one blew my mind. I've never really used that functionality before and it's eye opening on how to create effects that you couldn't otherwise do with the base blocks. I disagree that the course is pricey. Given that guitar lessons run between $20-$60 / 30 minutes depending on instructor, and this course has 12 hours of instruction from a guy that consults big name artists on this platform, it's a complete bargain.

Just wanted to add my words of thanks to @ccroyalsenders. These videos are outstanding. If anyone's debating the purchase based on the section titles, don't let them sway you. They're only vehicles for him to demonstrate various methods and options. For example, I'm not much of a high gain person, but even that video blew me away considering how many other tips and tweaks he goes over...that are all useable regardless of the gain level.

Highly worth the money. AAA+++ video, would buy again.

Back
Top Bottom