Axe-Fx III & FC wait

I'm on here regularly, often getting tips/ideas from valuable members. I also chime in if I think I can help someone or have something of value to contribute but I disagree with your statement. Follow the waitlist regardless of someone's number of forum post's or likes, really has no bearing. How does that make anyone on the forum more worthy of getting one before someone doesn't post?
I think maybe you missed the "lol" at the end of his post... Pretty sure he was not serious.

Now, I do think that people who reviewed the manual before it was released should be bumped to the front of the list ;)

I still have my MFC and an FCB 1010 -

But I’m out and about with my Ferrari (AX8) and the tire threads are still looking fresh on the road!!!

I think maybe you missed the "lol" at the end of his post... Pretty sure he was not serious.

Now, I do think that people who reviewed the manual before it was released should be bumped to the front of the list ;)
Oh sh*t I most certainly did! My apologies to @lqdsnddist and people that don't read the manual but jump on the forum to ask "how to" should definitely be bumped to the bottom of the list LOL... sort of ;)

Oh sh*t I most certainly did! My apologies to @lqdsnddist and people that don't read the manual but jump on the forum to ask "how to" should definitely be bumped to the bottom of the list LOL... sort of ;)

No worries my friend, it’s all good, and certainly said in jest. Let’s face it, when your as big of FAS fan as myself, they could tell me I’m not getting one for 2 more years and I’d still be a fan, so if anything, push the “regulars” to the back of the queue, they’ve already got us hooked.

Still though, it would be cool if we could cash in those “trophy points” for a little preferential treatment, right ? (Of course having the designer and owner of the company, Cliff, personally respond to us, any of us, is pretty VIP as is)

:)

Kind of knew it was not gonna happen, same with the release of the iii, not mad, but honesty is key. Wish FAS would just say hey, we’re still testing the product, it’s not ready or something. FAS is still my rig of choice regardless

People would be squaking about it just like they were with the iii,

So basically all you know is that no one has posted to this forum that they got an invitation, correct?

Someone who isn’t a forum regular may have gotten one, or someone who is a forum regular may have gotten one and is simply at work and will post when they get home.

Maybe no one has as of this writing, but, maybe the last holiday orders will be finished within the hour and t 4:30pn EST 50 emails will be going out ?

Too many assumptions based on too little information IMO

Either way it’s my opinion as well, as I said I love the fractal products, but I doubt the invites will go out today, I believe we would of seen them, my other guitarist time is a few min shy of bishops time, he has yet to get an invite

Back
Top Bottom