Axe-Fx III & FC wait

reclavea

Fractal Fanatic
Staring at my AxeIII on my desk counter....

Like have a Lamborghini in my garage with no tires ....lol

Not a rant ....

Patiently waiting for the “tires” to arrive and take off! :)

I’d hate to be the bringer of bad news, but I’m willing to bet we get another excuse tomorrow, but not complaining I’m use to the fractal wait by now

Echo...... any news? Will it be available by the end of January (and by January I mean of 2019) ????

Should I buy something off eBay that "mostly" works, with some setup work..... or hold the fort, or the tires or the whatever??

Folks that signed up early on the wait list will very likely have theirs I'm guessing, but if your not even on the list yet, then you have likely got quite a few people in front of you in line, and it comes down to supply and demand

Folks that signed up early on the wait list will very likely have theirs I'm guessing, but if your not even on the list yet, then you have likely got quite a few people in front of you in line, and it comes down to supply and demand
I’m early in the list but, I’m
Sure most people who post here are as well, its being in top of the game in my eyes

I’m early in the list but, I’m
Sure most people who post here are as well, its being in top of the game in my eyes

I don't disagree, but, I think its also important to remember that for every person who actually posts there are probably 100 people who simply read the forum. So, (just using hypothetical numbers of course) even if someone is one of the first 20 or so 'regulars' who got on the wait list as soon as it was announced, doesn't mean there weren't actually a few hundred people who signed up in the first hour.

Being something of a 'regular' myself, it would be nice if they shipped them out in order of who has the most forum "likes" etc, but obviously that isn't going to happen lol

I sold my MFC a few weeks ago to help fund the FC so I’m kind of in no mans land right now as far as a controller for my III goes. I got on the waitlist in the first 28 minutes so hopefully soon...
Don’t hold your breath, I bet my spot in line tomorrow there will be no invites,

Being something of a 'regular' myself, it would be nice if they shipped them out in order of who has the most forum "likes" etc, but obviously that isn't going to happen lol

I'm on here regularly, often getting tips/ideas from valuable members. I also chime in if I think I can help someone or have something of value to contribute but I disagree with your statement. Follow the waitlist regardless of someone's number of forum post's or likes, really has no bearing. How does that make anyone on the forum more worthy of getting one before someone doesn't post?

Back
Top Bottom