Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
How can they not already know that they have brick firmware?

Last edited:
How can they no already know that they have brick firmware?
Once bricked, the MD-bt01 appears as a UD-BT01 in the software
Once bricked, the UD-BT01 is unresponsive in FracPad (or any other app)

Oh you were talking about yamaha ... Tbh i'm totally surprised they didn't see this

About the custom screen: Is it possible to have two buttons, to control the Volume Increment and Decrement?
(to add 1 dB to the scene/preset volume, and have it saved immediately). That would be awesome (and for me a reason to upgrade to FracPad III).

Regards,
Marco

About the custom screen: Is it possible to have two buttons, to control the Volume Increment and Decrement?
(to add 1 dB to the scene/preset volume, and have it saved immediately). That would be awesome (and for me a reason to upgrade to FracPad III).

Regards,
Marco
Not yet but i'm adding new features in next version : Set List, Scene List, Mute button... So i can add this easily ;)
The custom screen was thought to be easily expandable in its functionalities so just request things and if it's possible it will be done ;)

IMG_0700.PNG
Custom screen is going to be awesome for gigs!

Last edited:
FracPad III 3.08 is available !

- It adds global out1/out2 EQ presets !
- It adds new Custom Screen block types :
* SceneList
* SetList/SongList (directly in relation with sets and songs created in Performance Mode)
* Mute : Button to mute your AxeFx III or AX8
* VolumeInc/VolumeDec : Use the VolInc/VolDec functions of your fasDevice for live/rehearsal preset volume adjustments
* Metronome : Engage/Disengage metronome
- Adds Custom Screen presets : Create as many custom screens you want and recall them with a single press !

FracPad III 3.09 is available
- FW 2.04 support
- In Custom Screen :
Vu Meters !!!
Setup params !
NextScreen, PrevScreen, FirstScreen, AnalogClock, DigitalClock,
Notes!

Custom screen was/is a game changer as far as I'm concerned.
Having multiple custom screens that you can easily switch between is a killer performance tool.
main.png
loop.png
notes.png
pedal.png

Hi Al,

I’m using FracPad III on a iPad Pro (2017) and some options in the settings screen are greyed out.

I can’t see the ‘bypassed’ state in the app when looking as amp settings in a preset. Using the hardware when I bypass the amp it shows the change in state on the main grid on iPad but nowhere canI see a button to change this using the iPad.

Also, preset grids show all items highlighted even when the preset has bypassed models on the Axe.

Are these known issues?

My FracPad and Axe versions are up to date.

Dave

Hi Al,

I’m using FracPad III on a iPad Pro (2017) and some options in the settings screen are greyed out.

I can’t see the ‘bypassed’ state in the app when looking as amp settings in a preset. Using the hardware when I bypass the amp it shows the change in state on the main grid on iPad but nowhere canI see a button to change this using the iPad.

Also, preset grids show all items highlighted even when the preset has bypassed models on the Axe.

Are these known issues?

My FracPad and Axe versions are up to date.

Dave
Hi,
Which fasDevice do you connect and how?

Back
Top Bottom