Output 2 level question

craiguitar

Power User
Hi all,
I use output 1 to FOH and Output 2 to my amp and cab. The Output 2 block is before the cab block in my presets.
Is it normal to need to crank the level of output 2 all the way up, just to get the level meter to 0db?

I have both output 1 & 2 set to +4db on the global settings.

This seems strange because on the Axe-Fx II I only needed to add 6db to Output 2 to make it match.

what level meter are you looking at?
In the meters menu. To get the level peaking correctly to the line, (same as on output 1) I have to crank the output 2 level all the way up, to get it it to peak correctly. It’s working fine like that, but it just seems like a odd thing to have to do....

It's actually all presets, but I can post one as an example when I get home.

I've attached one of my presets.
All my presets behave the same way, so it's an example. Everything works fine, but like I explained, the Output 2 block level needs to be cranked all the way up in order to get the level to peak correctly.

Attachments

• CAE3+SE Rhythm.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 7
I've attached one of my presets.
All my presets behave the same way, so it's an example. Everything works fine, but like I explained, the Output 2 block level needs to be cranked all the way up in order to get the level to peak correctly.

It's in your Output 2 Block Settings... you have the All the Scene Levels at -20.00 in the Output 2 Block. Set them all to 0.00.
Have a great New Year ....!!! Rock It !!!!

Last edited:
It's in your Output 2 Block Settings... you have the All then Scene Levels at -20.00 in the Output 2 Block. Set them all to 0.00.
Have a great New Year ....!!! Rock It !!!!

Aww, thanks man, well spotted. I didn't even check that page. D'oh!
Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom