OK... I finally did it. Turned it on and tried it out

Perhaps not the optimal setup... running out to a Carvin DCM200L in to two Elac Debut B6’s.

I am stunned. My first FAS unit, this Axe FX III, has surpassed my wildest expectations. I have spent two and a half decades and thousands of dollars looking for this.

Kudos to the guys behind this bundle of joy. And to all of the evangelical users who prodded me to purchase this and supported me during my period of doubt.

This is beyond excellent. I feel like crying I am so happy.
Jesus, this will be one Merry Christmas.

I am blown away. Truly incredible.

don't forget to sleep/eat
Thanks FAS brother! It’s so good it is both stupid and sick.

I love my Yamaha THR100HD as it nails 5 voices with 5 different tube types along with boosts and reverbs exceedingly well.

I just realized it was limiting. The Axe FX III is so over the top. I have never been so pleased with a purchase in pursuit of tone. This unit EXCEEDED all of my expectations. It is worth much more than what it is sold for.

don't forget to sleep/eat
It has feel, bloom, touch and so much more! I really can’t believe it. It’s like the amp I have always been looking for but with a library of all of the ones I didn’t know that I needed as well.

Folks on the fence need to dive in. It is not hype. This is the real deal.

this is freakin awesome, I've got a rectifier preamp going into L, a boss DR-880 going mono into R, split off to two rows and the volume blocks starting each just grab L R sides respectively, I can run the drums through ANYTHING, drive, multi comp, reverbs, gate, chorus, all completely separate, and it goes right back to stereo as soon as you use anything stereo. guitar tone just running in parallel, UNTOUCHED. this dang box is worth $5,000. don't tell the boss.

It is worth much more than what it is sold for.

Perhaps not the optimal setup... running out to a Carvin DCM200L in to two Elac Debut B6’s.

I am stunned. My first FAS unit, this Axe FX III, has surpassed my wildest expectations. I have spent two and a half decades and thousands of dollars looking for this.

Kudos to the guys behind this bundle of joy. And to all of the evangelical users who prodded me to purchase this and supported me during my period of doubt.

This is beyond excellent. I feel like crying I am so happy.
Jesus, this will be one Merry Christmas.

I am blown away. Truly incredible.

I hear ya man. I just got my Axe FX III a couple weeks ago and have been blown away. I even love it through my craptastic KRK monitors. Can't wait to hear the improvement when I upgrade studio monitors or buy a FRFR wedge.

Also loving it through my power amp and cab....like having 400 guitar heads on tap. I'm really enjoying messing with IRs though (and stereo effects through monitors) so FRFR is prob where my future is at.

Back
Top Bottom