Studio Monitors that rock with the Axe-Fx III

Good monitors shouldn’t rock, nor should a preset collection sound unique with them. Their job is simply to accurately reproduce the signal you feed into them.

As such, well crafted presets, like Austin Buddy’s, will sound very good on them, just as they will sound good on other brands of quality monitors, Atomic CLR and other “FRFR” offerings etc

This way we can all listen to each other’s music and you can know that what you heard when you made it is very similar to what I’ll hear when I listen on my own system.

If you had soemthing that “rocked” it might sound good on your end, but then anything but on my system of mine doesn’t “rock”

In home stereo speakers you pay for soemthing that rocks, with studio monitors your paying for soemthing accurate

Yours are nice for the money though and will sound quite nice with most program material, and if it doesn’t sound good, you’ll know it, which is the point really lol

Good monitors shouldn’t rock, nor should a preset collection sound unique with them. Their job is simply to accurately reproduce the signal you feed into them.

As such, well crafted presets, like Austin Buddy’s, will sound very good on them, just as they will sound good on other brands of quality monitors, Atomic CLR and other “FRFR” offerings etc

This way we can all listen to each other’s music and you can know that what you heard when you made it is very similar to what I’ll hear when I listen on my own system.

If you had soemthing that “rocked” it might sound good on your end, but then anything but on my system of mine doesn’t “rock”

In home stereo speakers you pay for soemthing that rocks, with studio monitors your paying for soemthing accurate

Yours are nice for the money though and will sound quite nice with most program material, and if it doesn’t sound good, you’ll know it, which is the point really lol
Point taken. What I meant to ask was whether these speakers would be a good choice to use to audition the Axe FX III in general and whether this would translate well with AustinBuddy’s work. It appears that they will. I appreciate the input!

I was surprised by how good the Axe III sounds through my KRK-Rockit 6's. I have some JBL LSR 4328's but I find I prefer the KRK's.

I just posted earlier this morning that I recently started playing through my HS8 over my Friedman ASM12 I cannot quite figure out what I like better yet. HS8 are the first studio monitors I've ever owned so all I can say is I love them.

Back
Top Bottom