lowest profile right angle iec power cable?

gdgross

Experienced
Hi all,

In my never-ending quest to have the smallest, lightest, and baddest-ass pedalboard ever, I'm on the hunt for a low profile right angle IEC cable. You know, the usual thing:

Just hopefully a little shorter than normal...anyone know of an IEC entry that has a shorter back end?

Just solder bare wire straight to the terminals on the unit? :D
What an absurd idea. Put crimp connectors onto the end of a cut-off IEC cable and stick those on the terminals. That way it's removable and everything! Just watch your polarity :eek: And your fingers :eek::eek:

What an absurd idea. Put crimp connectors onto the end of a cut-off IEC cable and stick those on the terminals. That way it's removable and everything! Just watch your polarity :eek: And your fingers :eek::eek:
don't tempt me, guys... lol

What do you mean by "low profile"? Which dimension are you trying to minimize? Depth?

PS: With my AX8, I now use something that I never knew existed: it's called a "LEFT ANGLE" IEC connector.

What do you mean by "low profile"? Which dimension are you trying to minimize? Depth?

PS: With my AX8, I now use something that I never knew existed: it's called a "LEFT ANGLE" IEC connector.

Yeah, I'm trying to minimize the length of the connector sticking out perpendicular to the back panel of the AX8. I could live with what I have now, but it's not very sexy.

I also discovered the left angle on my last pedalboard for the AX8!

SF Cable 1ft Ultra Low Profile Angle NEMA 5-15P to C13 Right Angle with 18/3 AWG SJT (IEC320 C13 to NEMA 5-15P)

by SF Cable

I found these on Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom