WTB Wanted: MFC Labels

DyersEve87

Inspired
Hello, I recently acquired my first MFC 101 MK3 and love it!!! I just wish it came with the tags. All my searches have failed to yield any results. It seems that all the past forum-favorite vendor sites are down now? I can’t find a single company that sells them still. Does anyone have an old set for sale or a lead to any sites that still sell these? Thank you!

Hello, I recently acquired my first MFC 101 MK3 and love it!!! I just wish it came with the tags. All my searches have failed to yield any results. It seems that all the past forum-favorite vendor sites are down now? I can’t find a single company that sells them still. Does anyone have an old set for sale or a lead to any sites that still sell these? Thank you!

I'm working on the site updates as I type (well, not literally, but you know what I mean). I'm busting a nut to get it all done today!

Watch this space...

You might want to lookup the common vernacular on that phrase... :)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bust a nut

Haha! Looked it up. Means something a little different here. Don't worry, I'm not that excited to get it done!

Making good progress today - need to redo some forms and ordering processes as I'm changing the way you order F-Switch labels for AX8 and FX8. Still busting a n.. erm, working my arse off :)

I'm working on the site updates as I type (well, not literally, but you know what I mean). I'm busting a nut to get it all done today!

Watch this space...

Im so glad that it is you who responded! Of all the creators of these MFC tags, I like yours the best. They’re so sleek and cool looking, definitely lacking that goofy factor some of the others have that make the controller look like a child’s toy (the last thing I need is to make my gear more appealing to my 2 year old. He already can’t keep his hands off all the bright lights and fun knobs/buttons on my rig! Uninterrupted jam time is rare these days as a new Dad)

Im so glad that it is you who responded! Of all the creators of these MFC tags, I like yours the best. They’re so sleek and cool looking, definitely lacking that goofy factor some of the others have that make the controller look like a child’s toy (the last thing I need is to make my gear more appealing to my 2 year old. He already can’t keep his hands off all the bright lights and fun knobs/buttons on my rig! Uninterrupted jam time is rare these days as a new Dad)

I feel ya on the uninterrupted jam time, but I don’t think I’d have if any other way now.

Haha! Looked it up. Means something a little different here. Don't worry, I'm not that excited to get it done!

Making good progress today - need to redo some forms and ordering processes as I'm changing the way you order F-Switch labels for AX8 and FX8. Still busting a n.. erm, working my arse off :)

I think I’m actually going to bust a nut waiting for these! Counting down the days and just thought I’d poke at ya as it’s getting pretty sad looking at my nakey MFC! It’s no fun without the labels!!! Just giving you a hard time, I’ll go back to refreshing your site every few hours...best of luck with the progress!

Back
Top Bottom