Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 2.03

Nice! Now you've got me hankering to experiment with mixing tempos across two trems. :D
Another of my "out of the box" thinking ;) you can achieve similar results using the sequencer to program complex tremolo patterns, but using two different tremolo blocks with the speed controlled by tempo, like I do here, is much quicker

The LF and HF damping parameters in the cab block default at 0, but the room shape setting sounds heavily damped already and pretty natural at 0. Are they meant more to finess the reflections in the hall shape setting?

you can achieve similar results using the sequencer to program complex tremolo patterns, but using two different tremolo blocks with the speed controlled by tempo, like I do here, is much quicker
Ah, but not with the same texture and fluidity. ;)

Another of my "out of the box" thinking ;) you can achieve similar results using the sequencer to program complex tremolo patterns, but using two different tremolo blocks with the speed controlled by tempo, like I do here, is much quicker

It’s time to pester Cliff for a slicer now. :)

Check your USB levels in Setup->I/O->USB. Then make sure you've selected the appropriate ins and outs in Cab-Lab audio settings.

USB levels are set at 0. Increasing them doesn't solve the issue.

The audio settings are like this:

I can hear the guitar when selecting IN5 as Active Input Channel, but it is the dry guitar running only through the CAB, without the AMP or any other block of the preset, which is useless.

Last edited:
USB levels are set at 0.Increasing them doesn't solve the issue.

The audio settings are like this:

I can hear the guitar when selecting IN5 as Active Input Channel, but it is the dry guitar running only through the CAB, without the AMP or any other block of the preset, which is useless.
Make sure you have an Output 1 block in your preset.

Back
Top Bottom