AX8 Pitch shifter - Owner of a lonely AX8 :)

Actually I was inspired by another preset or heard someone talking about it right here in this forum, unfortunately I do not remember the post (to be able to give the due credits).
here is the solo preset ( I think is more important) .
I hope it get good sounds for you ..

It sound awsome! Could you share the other two presets too?

Sounds great. I never really liked this era of Yes until I saw you play this song. Good job.

Oh man, I love those Trevor Horn Yes records. I was invited to an afterparty with the band when the Big Generator tour was in NYC back in 1987. That night alone made me a fan of latter-yes for life. The party was incredibly noisy, so I hung out in the men's room with Chris Squire, David Bowie, and a few supermodels (sadly, they did not invite my friends and me to the after-afterparty-party). How could I not grow to love the songs of that band in that era?!

Years later, Trevor handed me his white Strat and showed me how to play some of the classic 90125 riffs when we set up his Axe-Fx rig. THAT was an even more amazing day!

Oh man, I love those Trevor Horn Yes records. I was invited to an afterparty with the band when the Big Generator tour was in NYC back in 1987. That night alone made me a fan of latter-yes for life. The party was incredibly noisy, so I hung out in the men's room with Chris Squire, David Bowie, and a few supermodels (sadly, they did not invite my friends and me to the after-afterparty-party). How could I not grow to love the songs of that band in that era?!

Years later, Trevor handed me his white Strat and showed me how to play some of the classic 90125 riffs when we set up his Axe-Fx rig. THAT was an even more amazing day!

These stories are awesome. Very good it. Good music inspires us for life and makes the people who make it very important to us. Love it!!!

In the 80s, noise often wasn't the reason for hanging out in the bathroom at a party. Sounds like it must have been a really good time.

In the late 80's my band played this beautiful song and I remember the difficulty it was, first to know what effect was used and then an equipment to get that sound out. I remember that we guitarists had to spend enough money to get these effects with quality.
Today, thanks to Fractal Audio AX8, it was cheap, easy and fun to get practically any sound you imagine. :)
See what you think, I confess I loved it.

Awesome. I bet you’re not lonely right now!

Back
Top Bottom