AX8 Pitch shifter - Owner of a lonely AX8 :)

In the late 80's my band played this beautiful song and I remember the difficulty it was, first to know what effect was used and then an equipment to get that sound out. I remember that we guitarists had to spend enough money to get these effects with quality.
Today, thanks to Fractal Audio AX8, it was cheap, easy and fun to get practically any sound you imagine. :)
See what you think, I confess I loved it.

This song probably one of the hardest to reproduce live without a lot of gear.....great job! Please share or least give us a chance to buy it.
Actually I was inspired by another preset or heard someone talking about it right here in this forum, unfortunately I do not remember the post (to be able to give the due credits).
here is the solo preset ( I think is more important) .
I hope it get good sounds for you ..

Attachments

• Owner SOLO.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 305
In the late 80's my band played this beautiful song and I remember the difficulty it was, first to know what effect was used and then an equipment to get that sound out. I remember that we guitarists had to spend enough money to get these effects with quality.
Today, thanks to Fractal Audio AX8, it was cheap, easy and fun to get practically any sound you imagine. :)
See what you think, I confess I loved it.

a parte clean é outro preset certo?

Back
Top Bottom