FC-12 and FC-6 Dimensions

This is huge and maybe too much for my plexiglass custom pedalboard, but I don't care, if I ever succeed in replacing my axefx2 and mfc for an axefx3 with FC12, I'll be happy at 100% and more :)

Same chassis as the upcoming AX-12 and AX-6 maybe? :cool:
I doubt it, those would need a far bigger display, for which there's no space here. But I agree, a successor for the AX8 would make a lot of sense and providing it with different form factors would be brilliant!

I doubt it, those would need a far bigger display, for which there's no space here. But I agree, a successor for the AX8 would make a lot of sense and providing it with different form factors would be brilliant!
I had the same doubt but who knows.. Maybe an ax-6 in the same FC-12 chassis

PS: another possibility could be another foot controller which has a bunch of programmable knobs in place of the top row of switches, that would be a cool product too.

Last edited:
It's definitely possible to test if all switches can be reached with those handles applied. Such tests would still be valid for a longer chassis of a possible successor.

Theres no problem reaching the switches with the handles in place. I personally just prefer not having the handles.

Back
Top Bottom