Black friday - Are all guitarists equal ?

Hey, guys, many thanks for your reactions. I surrendered yesterday and bought one ;-)

It won't take long to forget all about what you paid for it and it won't matter. It's a great piece of kit and this Forum has some very talented people who are always willing to help.
Make sure you look at the other topics within Forum, there are some real gems hidden among them.

Welcome to the club, you're in for a very pleasant surprise :)

Americans have been paying the Marshall tax for decades. Brits say they can pick up 1960 BHWs in England for $700 USD each. Meanwhile Americans pay Northwards of $1,700 for the same cab. That is just how it works out.

Nice to have an innovative American company creating a world class, in demand, state of the art guitar processor. That we yanks get to reap some supply chain benefits is the icing on the cake.

Hmm... in general I'd like to say that I'm not a huge fan of this era where customers "attack" manufacturers with demands. Prices for just about all products vary based on where you live. As a Finnish dude I can f.ex. say that if I was to buy a Lamborghini (which I definitely will!) it would be cheaper to buy an apartment and purchase that car in Estonia (our neighbor country) than to buy just the car in Finland. No hate mail going to Italy though.

I always wanted a Lamborghini but I couldn't spell the name... :oops:

It has nothing to do with "treatment". Prices are set by the dealer. It's up to them if they want to run a sale.
Yeah totally agre, its up to the dealer, but who controls the amount of dealers?, never mind the 10% anyway i love the fractal and i own or have had every product in the fractal collection some of them i have bought with discount from US some of the from G66 (i love the service in G66 which is well worth the 10%)

Just to clarify, the meaning of Black Friday originally meant the day in retail sales where most retailers account books climbed out of the red and into the black for the first time that year, that day being the Friday after Thanksgiving the busiest shopping day of the year in the US. Now people use the term rather loosely for a number of things, but originally it was (and often still is) somewhat of a financial indicator for retailers as to whether they will even survive the year financially.

Back
Top Bottom