Black friday - Are all guitarists equal ?

Hi, tomorrow is a special day : Black Friday. Will there be any special conditions for non American guitarists, who can profit from a 10% decrease on the Axe FX III price ? Are the guitarists from all around the world equal... or some are more equal than others ? ;-)

I think it's next friday, the 23rd
You're completely right, but American guitarists have a 10% reduction on Axe FX III during all November... I would just like to know what are the special conditions offered to European players... if any ;-). It would be good to see that all clients are treated on the same terms...

It’s inherently impossible to treat all guitarist “equally” with regards to international sales as there are logistics, distributors, exchange rates, local taxes etc

FAS is an American company and it’s no doubt cheaper and easier for them to sell to someone down the street from them than it is someone halfway around the world, especially when 3rd parties need to be involved like G66.

I bought a Laney amp a while back and it was a heck of a lot cheaper for folks in England to buy it than for me in the US because it’s made there. US distributor added a lot of costs to the purchase.

Even within the US stuff can cost more in places like Alaska and Hawaii. I was in Hawaii and darn near everything cost like 50% more. Where is the equality for a gallon of milk or gasoline ?

Hmm... in general I'd like to say that I'm not a huge fan of this era where customers "attack" manufacturers with demands. Prices for just about all products vary based on where you live. As a Finnish dude I can f.ex. say that if I was to buy a Lamborghini (which I definitely will!) it would be cheaper to buy an apartment and purchase that car in Estonia (our neighbor country) than to buy just the car in Finland. No hate mail going to Italy though.

Taxes to put cars on the road are different between north and south of the same country where I live (I’m on the wrong side as far as that taxe is considered) !!!!

Tomorrow is not Black Friday. Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving. There is no other definition for it, no matter how long before or after that date sales start or end or whatever.

Hi, tomorrow is a special day : Black Friday. Will there be any special conditions for non American guitarists, who can profit from a 10% decrease on the Axe FX III price ? Are the guitarists from all around the world equal... or some are more equal than others ? ;-)

You're completely right, but American guitarists have a 10% reduction on Axe FX III during all November... I would just like to know what are the special conditions offered to European players... if any ;-). It would be good to see that all clients are treated on the same terms...

What is this weird "I'm not an American I'm not treated right" thing? If you want to blame someone for not getting a discount, don't point the finger here, point it at your country and their taxation policies and the fact that things basically cost more to do business. U.S. companies can't dictate how their foreign distributors market and function on your particular economic corridor. If you think your human rights to price equality for consumer electronics has been impinged upon, vote.

If you can't vote, start a revolution. Send the CIA a self addressed stamped envelope and they'll send you a free home do it yourself revolution starter kit.

Back
Top Bottom