RIP Stan Lee

he had a pretty good run at 95......
many of us go all the way back with him to the first FF, Spidey ,hulk, etc... and his Stan’s Soapbox was anticipated as much as the comix themselves..
and the way he, Feige, and the artists of the MCU
brought so many of us back into the fold after decades of thinking we outgrew this stuff......

“I used to be embarrassed because I was just a comic book writer while other people were building bridges or going on to medical careers. And then I began to realize: entertainment is one of the most important things in people's lives. Without it, they might go off the deep end. I feel that if you're able to entertain, you're doing a good thing.” —Stan Lee

“I used to be embarrassed because I was just a comic book writer while other people were building bridges or going on to medical careers. And then I began to realize: entertainment is one of the most important things in people's lives. Without it, they might go off the deep end. I feel that if you're able to entertain, you're doing a good thing.” —Stan Lee
Great quote!
Never judge yourself according to someone else's idea of what you should be.
More often than not, they wish they were one of those who followed their heart and lived their dreams.

Back
Top Bottom