First KAN Release: BGN 212CL

Any chance you could post the wav files also? That way I could try them in my Helix in addition to Axe. Thanks for sharing

I made them without the Axe but I mixed them with Cab Lab 3 and that software puts out IR and SysEx only. I’ve got Wav of singel mic’s. But I guess you like the finish mixes. I’m using my UAD converters and Apple’s Impulse Response Utility to make the Wav files. I’ll se if I can find a work around.

I made them without the Axe but I mixed them with Cab Lab 3 and that software puts out IR and SysEx only. I’ve got Wav of singel mic’s. I’m using my UAD converters and Apple’s Impulse Response Utility to make the Wav files. I’ll se if I can find a work around.
ahh i thought you did those irs with the axefx,hope you can share those wav irs.

Last edited:
Any chance you could post the wav files also? That way I could try them in my Helix in addition to Axe. Thanks for sharing
I've added wav files for the closed version. I might go back en remix them later, since Ive mixed them in ProTools this time. Please tell me if that worked ok with you're Helix. Edit: Full pack added with Wav.

Last edited:
From what I understand the max length for Axe FX is 175ms. These are the same raw IR wav files I used to make the files for Axe-FX. But phase aligned and combined in ProTools.

This is the notes for the official release coming soon of the Cab Pack. I've been in communication with Fractal Audio to get permission to sell files for they're platforms the last days. Today I finally got the go ahead. I will be selling them on my website soon. All releases will be exclusive for the Axe-FX. I will not provide other platforms for other units. The files uploaded here will be deleted in some days.
Regards
Kjetil A Nesheim

Attachments

• KAN BNG-Read-Me.pdf
    260.3 KB · Views: 46
This is the notes for the official release coming soon of the Cab Pack. I've been in communication with Fractal Audio to get permission to sell files for they're platforms the last days. Today I finally got the go ahead. I will be selling them on my website soon. All releases will be exclusive for the Axe-FX. I will not provide other platforms for other units. The files uploaded here will be deleted in some days.
Regards
Kjetil A Nesheim
so no wav files?

Back
Top Bottom