Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

XLII+ and the MFC101 sold to a very happy guy, when he purchased both back in March. Otherwise, I'd have a self-contained work-around. That said, the MFC101 presented some difficulties for me.

Ever mix Tang with vodka? Wicked buzz.

I used to take a big glass and of vodka and put in a ton of Shop Rite iced tea mix. Those in the south Jersey area know the old school goodness of Shop Rite iced tea. Oh to be 20 again.

man, where I grew up, all we had was Jack. Like much the same, would help you get over your girl, up and gone. Now I’m drinking to a different lament. in 12, “Lord have mercy, where can my sweet FC be?”

How about that weather..... and the time change ?
I guess having people respond to this thread ( at all ) shows interest in the FCs.
For now , I run my III the same way my DAD ran the TV , ( back before we had a remote control - early 70’s.) I make one of my kids sit by it and change “channels” for me. Ahhhhhhh the memories.

I guess having people respond to this thread ( at all ) shows interest in the FCs.
For now , I run my III the same way my DAD ran the TV , ( back before we had a remote control - early 70’s.) I make one of my kids sit by it and change “channels” for me. Ahhhhhhh the memories.
Great post. Precisely why I’m keeping close tabs.

You have sparked an idea. I’m going to dig out the old BF Skinner Box, and attempt to quickly teach a pigeon which patch and scene buttons to press, and when, on the III. I’ve seen them dance on YouTube, so maybe I can also get him to help with delay tempo settings. My goal is to get this done by Autumn.

Back then there was only 4 channels!

I got a message a couple of days ago from Fractal Sales that there is a worldwide shortage of a critical component, capacitors, that is needed for production. (The "flux" kind, maybe? And how much is plutonium now-a-days? Lol!)

Still patiently waiting, even though I was signed up the the list just a few weeks ago. Nice to have the III to play with at home for now, still gigging my II, and my AX8 for church.

I got a message a couple of days ago from Fractal Sales that there is a worldwide shortage of a critical component, capacitors, that is needed for production. (The "flux" kind, maybe? And how much is plutonium now-a-days? Lol!)

Still patiently waiting, even though I was signed up the the list just a few weeks ago. Nice to have the III to play with at home for now, still gigging my II, and my AX8 for church.

When exactly did you get this message, is it very recent? Though the same information has been communicated long back on this forum itself.

Back
Top Bottom