WTB Liquid Foot Pro Plus (in US or EU)

@Burn Witch Burn I replied to your post on the Liquid Foot Forum and included a link to download a programming file that will setup a LF+ PRO+ to do what you want

Also, be careful using the power coupler because depending on how long your MIDI cable is, it can draw more than 1A=1000mA which will fry the Phantom power on an Axe-Fx II.

@Burn Witch Burn I replied to your post

Also, be careful using the power coupler

Thanks GMBoy. Yes, I saw your post on the Foot forum. Thanks also for the tip on Phantom Power. I'm using the FAMC wall wart power source connected to a power strip in the back of my rack. I ordered the 25 foot long 7 pin phantom power cable from FAMC. Do you think this long enough to cause the problem you describe?

By the way, to anyone considering the Liquid Foot stuff - my first impression is very good. Light-weight, sturdy, labels are easily legible from a standing position. The flexibility is vast. The manual is good, but doesn't cover the editing software at all. There is a learning curve to it, but I'm sure it's well worth it. It seems like you can program this thing to do anything. There is a one-click "Load Factory Programming for Axe FX" option as well.

Thanks GMBoy. Yes, I saw your post on the Foot forum. Thanks also for the tip on Phantom Power. I'm using the FAMC wall wart power source connected to a power strip in the back of my rack. I ordered the 25 foot long 7 pin phantom power cable from FAMC. Do you think this long enough to cause the problem you describe?

By the way, to anyone considering the Liquid Foot stuff - my first impression is very good. Light-weight, sturdy, labels are easily legible from a standing position. The flexibility is vast. The manual is good, but doesn't cover the editing software at all. There is a learning curve to it, but I'm sure it's well worth it. It seems like you can program this thing to do anything. There is a one-click "Load Factory Programming for Axe FX" option as well.

My 7pin cable was 15ft and that needed more than 1A=1000mA. The power adapter that came with my PRO+ couldn't provide enough power when using my 7pin cable and my PRO+ wouldn't always power on or it would get stuck in a booting loop and all the displays would keep blinking. I ended up needing a power adapter that was 1.5A=1500mA which would destroy the Axe-Fx II Phantom power port, so I made a cable like the Rocktron RDMH900 5 to 7pin MIDI cable with the power jack input on the 5pin side of the cable.

Back
Top Bottom