Moke....... Legend!!

Wolfgangman

Inspired
There has been a lot of debate about purchasing additional presets. I have been using multi FX units since the Boss ME5 first appeared and feel that I know my way around to produce most required sounds.
To be able to get someone with a huge amount of knowledge and experience such as Moke to replicate these and make them available for a very reasonable fee is a no brainer considering how much time and effort they have put into this, and the time and effort you are saving yourself.
I cannot endorse Moke highly enough. I recently had an enquiry regarding one of his presets I purchased - he replied in a matter of hours (plus he apologized for taking so long) and his help / support was outstanding. If you are considering purchasing something along these lines, Moke's presets it the place to start.

I've been listening to some of them on his site lately. Tempted for sure!
Does Moke sell them individually or only in a pack?
I have what I call.. 'Build You Own Pack' coupon codes. The coupon codes are listed on the category pages. 4pack, 8pack, 12pack, etc.... An eight pack gets you 50% off. The larger the order, the larger the discount.

Last edited:
we all know Moke. Trust me.............He's well appreciated. BTW, I also had an ME-5...What a cool thing it was.Wish I still had it just for kicks and giggles. I do Still have my GX-700.

There has been a lot of debate about purchasing additional presets. I have been using multi FX units since the Boss ME5 first appeared and feel that I know my way around to produce most required sounds.
To be able to get someone with a huge amount of knowledge and experience such as Moke to replicate these and make them available for a very reasonable fee is a no brainer considering how much time and effort they have put into this, and the time and effort you are saving yourself.
I cannot endorse Moke highly enough. I recently had an enquiry regarding one of his presets I purchased - he replied in a matter of hours (plus he apologized for taking so long) and his help / support was outstanding. If you are considering purchasing something along these lines, Moke's presets it the place to start.

As you don’t share a preset, why do you feel the need to post here?

I don’t mind that people earns money selling presets but this is a place to share presets, and you are just polluting this.

Well, There are many folks on here who either sell or share Presets.................It's all good and all the folks that do- paid or free put a lot of work into what they sell or share. Users have to choose whats best for them......We're all adults here.

Edit: I meant this section (axe Exchange, not thread) BTW,This thread has freely shared and presets for sale here..There is room for both!

Last edited:
As you don’t share a preset, why do you feel the need to post here?

I don’t mind that people earns money selling presets but this is a place to share presets, and you are just polluting this.
Guy works hard and wants to be paid for is efforts. That's totally reasonable. But I think you're also missing that @Moke is also one of the first persons on the forum to answer questions, give tips and often will take someone's preset, use his own time, and tweak it to help them out. He's a superb asset to the forum. You don't want to buy his stuff, okay, that's cool. But why throw shade at a guy that has demonstrated over and over a willingness to help others out?

The only thing I can say is that "without any tweaking" I have used "live" a few presets from the Clean to Mean presets. FOH sound was outstanding. Sound tech is happy, and lots of the crowd (guitar players with their arms crossed...) like the sound and want to get more info on the AX8.

Guy works hard and wants to be paid for is efforts. That's totally reasonable. But I think you're also missing that @Moke is also one of the first persons on the forum to answer questions, give tips and often will take someone's preset, use his own time, and tweak it to help them out. He's a superb asset to the forum. You don't want to buy his stuff, okay, that's cool. But why throw shade at a guy that has demonstrated over and over a willingness to help others out?
Thanks for the kind words David. I try to spend a couple of hours every day going through this Forum and Facebook groups, looking for someone that needs help.

Back
Top Bottom