Original ADA MP-1 Live Tone Matching ,for Axe FX II!

If there is name Template its only there because we did use same Template preset for all TM:s ,that why some presets does have that Template there when comes to names. Yeah you can copied and pasted those blocks its fine for sure ,its all about what you need to have there all different style of using those works. Sometimes i use those Live Tone Matched TM:s blocks for different amp models also ,to giving more depth live feel and dynamics for amp sims. That method works nicely also if you want some extra feel for different amp sims ,but those works perfect whit presets what we did Live Tone Matched its more real thing then.

Question. The name of the presets have the word "TEMPLATE" in them. I just copied and pasted both amp and Tone Match blocks into other presets that I like. Is that what you suggest?

Sadly seems like that my friends site is not longer available where those presets were, and also that my pc which has those Preset files inside is broken been awhile already. And because i`m not using that pc anymore it has some kind of hard drive issue on it, its impossible to get those files out of it and share sadly. If someone has those Preset files please share those here if folks would like to test or use those.

Sadly seems like that my friends site is not longer available where those presets were, and also that my pc which has those Preset files inside is broken been awhile already. And because i`m not using that pc anymore it has some kind of hard drive issue on it, its impossible to get those files out of it and share sadly. If someone has those Preset files please share those here if folks would like to test or use those.
Here you go...

Attachments

• ADA Norm Template V GILBERT 4 LES PAUL EMG 812.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 27
  • ADA Norm Template V2 GIBERT 3 LES PAUL EMG 81.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 24
  • ADA Norm Template V2 GILBERT 2 LES PAUL EMG 81.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 24
  • ADA Norm Template V2 LES PAUL PASSIVE.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 23
  • ADA Norm Template V2 MICHAEL WAGONER.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 26