Implemented RTA - scroll with a knob to see exact frequency

pauliusmm

Fractal Fanatic
I wish there was a sort of playhead that you could scroll back and fourth across the sprectrum that shows the exact frequency.
This way you could use parametric eq and cut exactly what you want without causing much damage to the signal.

I wish there was a sort of playhead that you could scroll back and fourth across the sprectrum that shows the exact frequency.
This way you could use parametric eq and cut exactly what you want without causing much damage to the signal.
You can already turn the Value knob on the front panel to highlight (in yellow) a particular band of the RTA block and see the frequency that band represents (resolution is obviously dependent on whether you're set to 64 or 128 Bands in the config)... was added back in the 1.13 firmware release... that not working out for you?

You can already turn the Value knob on the front panel to highlight (in yellow) a particular band of the RTA block and see the frequency that band represents (resolution is obviously dependent on whether you're set to 64 or 128 Bands in the config)... was added back in the 1.13 firmware release... that not working out for you?
Ahh, thank you! I did turn ABCDE knobs, but for some reason i haven't thought about Value knob, must have been on AX8 for too long :)

Back
Top Bottom