Bug? Scenes parameters changing even if I've saved

Hi guys, I'm new on this forum. I have an axe fx II mk II and I'm experiencing a strange problem. I've created a preset with different scenes. Two amps and two cabs, one for dist and one for clean. If I save a scene after a parameters change, I find the parameters on the other amp are the same of the scene I previously saved, and it's so frustrating. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks a lot

Scenes save effect on/off and X/Y states only.

All settings are shared.

Common misunderstanding...

You might want to consider scene controllers, however using X/Y is a simpler strategy.

Unix-guy, so I can't set in different way the amp eq and amp gaineven if I use 2 different amps (in this case a Recto for dist and a Shiva for clean)?

Unix-guy, so I can't set in different way the amp eq and amp gaineven if I use 2 different amps (in this case a Recto for dist and a Shiva for clean)?
A block is a block - it is shared among all scenes in a preset.

If you change settings on the block then those are the same in all scenes.

I don't think you have 2 amp blocks, right?

Either use 2 different blocks, or set one set of amp settings in Amp block 1 X and the other in Y.

Then set the block or X/Y state you want in each scene.

Yes, I'm using 2 different amp blocks and 2 cabs, one for each amp, all the fx are shared (delay, chorus, reverb). What I need is to eq the 2 amps differently, but if this isn't possible I'll find a way.

You’re saying that the settings on the 2 different amp blocks are exactly the same?

Yes Chris, and I'm having this problem only today, never had this problem before.
Do you mean you've used this type of layout before and it worked, or do you mean today is the first time you tried it?

Changing settings on one block should never affect another block.

Try posting your preset... Or at the very least a screen shot from Axe Edit.

Back
Top Bottom