Morningstar MC6 into AXE FX 2 XL

deathshead

Just purchased the MC6 as a cheap alternative as a channel switcher on my axe fx 2 xl. What is the optimum way to connect it for proper compatibility? New to the Axe Fx, so I'm still learning.

7 pin midi cable out from MC6, in to AXEFX. 9v power adapter for in the phantom power of the AXEFX to power the MC6

Just purchased the MC6 as a cheap alternative as a channel switcher on my axe fx 2 xl. What is the optimum way to connect it for proper compatibility? New to the Axe Fx, so I'm still learning.
there's really no "optimum compatibility" connection. it's midi, so a midi cable from MC6 Out to Axe In will do everything you need.

the suggested setup above is efficient for physical setup, but again, nothing is a better connection for control or communication.

there's really no "optimum compatibility" connection. it's midi, so a midi cable from MC6 Out to Axe In will do everything you need.

the suggested setup above is efficient for physical setup, but again, nothing is a better connection for control or communication.
Ok. Still having an issue switching between presets. I set the CC's and I noticed each time I press the switch on the Morningstar the AXE FX Midi in lights up, but it doesn't switch to the correct preset, it doesn't do anything. Am I missing something here???

Back
Top Bottom