I'm getting an Axe-Fx Ultra. What else do I need?

A few days ago it was working properly. Because we have to move furniture around we had to disconnect the computer. When we connect back again the pc the edit doesn't recognize the midi sport . However the drivers of the midisport has been installed correctly. The problem is where we put the in/out from axe fx ultra to inA -InB-outA-outB midisports

I have a Midisport Anniversary 2x2, using it with Windows & and the M-Audio drivers installed. What I noticed, is that with the M-Audio drivers installed the Midisport only works if it is connected to the exact same USB port that was first used to connect it when the drivers were installed. Connecting to any other USB port does not work on my PC, but it works fine on that original USB port. Perhaps you may have a similar issue, and need to connect it to the "correct" USB port.

I have a Midisport Anniversary 2x2, using it with Windows & and the M-Audio drivers installed. What I noticed, is that with the M-Audio drivers installed the Midisport only works if it is connected to the exact same USB port that was first used to connect it when the drivers were installed. Connecting to any other USB port does not work on my PC, but it works fine on that original USB port. Perhaps you may have a similar issue, and need to connect it to the "correct" USB port.
Thanks a lot for your reply.i ll give a try and hopefully it might works

Back
Top Bottom