Voes MC-10

andyp13

Power User
EED93431-7221-4CEA-9A76-29A57B0E4EAB.jpeg Guys, for those looking for a value for money MIDI Controller for your Axe III you really can not go wrong with a Voes MC-10. This pedal will do everything and more than you will ever need from a controller INCLUDING the TUNER.
I am using it to control my Axe III and also my Vocal Harmoniser. It comes with easy to use software etc etc
If you haven’t checked it out you really need to. Even if you intend to buy the F.C. (which I don’t any more) it would make a great and reliable backup -
AND with the V-Box connected (in your rack) you only need one Ethernet cable for two way communication and power.
It’s a beast - and the support is amazing - and let’s face it as Axe owners it’s what we have come to expect.

View attachment 49420 Guys, for those looking for a value for money MIDI Controller for your Axe III you really can not go wrong with a Voes MC-10. This pedal will do everything and more than you will ever need from a controller INCLUDING the TUNER.
I am using it to control my Axe III and also my Vocal Harmoniser. It comes with easy to use software etc etc
If you haven’t checked it out you really need to. Even if you intend to buy the F.C. (which I don’t any more) it would make a great and reliable backup -
AND with the V-Box connected (in your rack) you only need one Ethernet cable for two way communication and power.
It’s a beast - and the support is amazing - and let’s face it as Axe owners it’s what we have come to expect.

I tend to pop up in these threads to say this, so maybe I should give it a rest, but no Mac support is a dealbreaker for me. Kind of a huge gap for this type of gear.

I tend to pop up in these threads to say this, so maybe I should give it a rest, but no Mac support is a dealbreaker for me. Kind of a huge gap for this type of gear.

I have ‘Parralels’ software on my MAC and the editor runs fine on that - I know how you feel about Macs but you are really doing yourself a disservice letting a piece of software stand between you and a great piece of kit - couple of quid (or bucks) for the software and your up and running :)

I have ‘Parralels’ software on my MAC and the editor runs fine on that - I know how you feel about Macs but you are really doing yourself a disservice letting a piece of software stand between you and a great piece of kit - couple of quid (or bucks) for the software and your up and running :)

$80 for Paralells plus $140 for Windows though .... More than a couple of bucks.

Well, I am sure we other people could rant for hours regarding various apps and software that are OSX only... Life is hard :p

I've got the MC10 previous version on an axe fx 2 and confirm the simplicity and efficiency of the Voes controllers; even the older version that's not bidirectional.

The M-10 mkII wit the V-Box is on the way. ;-)

Let me know how you get on? I had a few issues and contacted Patrick Voes on messenger, he sorted them out for me straight away.... one was a workaround while he sorted out the problem in the firmware.... two days later I got the update and it’s all A1.
I am using it to control my Axe III (it also shows the tuner) and my vocal harmoniser also.
Ok so some of you will moan about the lack of MAC software for the MC Controller but guys honestly this pedal is worth every penny.
Small footprint, reliable, excellent support, easy to program, it looks cool and it’s a good price.
I also bought the V-box so it runs via one Ethernet cable.
Sorry for rabbiting on about it but like the Axe FX I think it’s worth shouting about something when you get great support :)

Let me know how you get on? I had a few issues and contacted Patrick Voes on messenger, he sorted them out for me straight away.... one was a workaround while he sorted out the problem in the firmware.... two days later I got the update and it’s all A1.
I am using it to control my Axe III (it also shows the tuner) and my vocal harmoniser also.
Ok so some of you will moan about the lack of MAC software for the MC Controller but guys honestly this pedal is worth every penny.
Small footprint, reliable, excellent support, easy to program, it looks cool and it’s a good price.
I also bought the V-box so it runs via one Ethernet cable.
Sorry for rabbiting on about it but like the Axe FX I think it’s worth shouting about something when you get great support :)

Well, this controller is amazing. Small, very light but also very sturdy. No issues so far. The editor itself is amazing. Here it runs on my MAC under Parallels. It is okay but a MAC version is indispensable.
(So, Patrick ;-) ) And with that price tag, it is a no brainer . As tasty as this fantastic beer from Belgium ;-) https://www.beerwulf.com/de-de/p/leffe-bruin-dubbel.3/

Yes, I sent them an email inquiring about shipping, I think it was about 32 Euro's.

I do have a question regarding using it and seeing the tuner. Can you see more than the arrows, does it show the Letter Names as well on the MC-10 display?

Direct response ;
Thank you for your interest in the MC-10 mk2.
Current prices:
€279 MC-10
€30 V-Box or M-Box
€10 9v Adapter
€32,80 shipping costs with track-and-trace
All items are in stock.

I just bought a Mc10 and vbox from a forumite here. I'm having trouble with 2 way communication with the tuner. I have the tuner set to 15 on my axefx. Tried different cat 5 cable. Do I need 7 pin midi cable? Looks like I have 5.

Back
Top Bottom