MFC Labels

p8thfind3r

Ive searched the forum and found a bunch of MFC label makers but nobody seems to make them anymore. Anyone have any ideas?

As the MFC is discontinued, I guess the label makers are on decline too. Might still be some window of opportunity for existing MFC units, but not like if they were still produced.

That site says they’re making a new shopping page and it’s said that for months and months. I don’t think it’s coming back.

Yeah, the ZenRigs Labels are awesome.

I personally use Labels from Stomplabel.de and ZenRigs. I posted some pictures here:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...ups-post-your-pics.29984/page-55#post-1687982

But it seems that Stomplabel.de has discontinued their Labels.
G66 had the standard set for the MFC (that i bought aswell) but at this time i can`t find it on their shop anymore.

So it seems, that ZenRigs is one of the last ones making quality Labels for the MFC. I can totally recommend them, they`re great :)

Yeah, the ZenRigs Labels are awesome.

I personally use Labels from Stomplabel.de and ZenRigs. I posted some pictures here:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...ups-post-your-pics.29984/page-55#post-1687982

But it seems that Stomplabel.de has discontinued their Labels.
G66 had the standard set for the MFC (that i bought aswell) but at this time i can`t find it on their shop anymore.

So it seems, that ZenRigs is one of the last ones making quality Labels for the MFC. I can totally recommend them, they`re great :)

Thank you thank you. I’ll stop being a lazy sod and get the show on the road again ASAP.

As the MFC is discontinued, I guess the label makers are on decline too. Might still be some window of opportunity for existing MFC units, but not like if they were still produced.

Not really - Ax8 has been by far the most popular board and I also do other stuff (eg GloRiser) and I’m about to release something new too. Got a passion for it - I’ll always find something to make :)

Hey mate! Still alive and kicking and very much in business :). Day job workload and a minor equipment issue have delayed reopening for the latest batch, but I’m confident of a reopen this week (famous last words). Back soon!

Wonderful! I'm looking forward to working with you when you open. Thanks for the update!

Will you have labels to fit the MFC-101?

Not really - Ax8 has been by far the most popular board and I also do other stuff (eg GloRiser) and I’m about to release something new too. Got a passion for it - I’ll always find something to make :)

Good stuff man! I was basically thinking only MFC, but great that you keeping at it. Loved your first generation labels.

Kebab!

Back
Top Bottom