Case needed for rig and pedalboard, suggestions?

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
I need to replace my 16x27x5 pedal train soft case because of blown out zippers. I can get one from them but because this one failed I'm not sure there other options will be better. I will say this was he one that came with the classic 2 board and may be cheaper than they're replacement ones?

I want a soft case though not road cases unless it's this or close to dimensions.

Suggestions?

I have a Pedaltrain that I have not used for several years. Already has Velcro to attach an AX8. I am not going to need it in the future due to simplifying my rig. PM me.

I need to replace my 16x27x5 pedal train soft case because of blown out zippers. I can get one from them but because this one failed I'm not sure there other options will be better. I will say this was he one that came with the classic 2 board and may be cheaper than they're replacement ones?

I want a soft case though not road cases unless it's this or close to dimensions.

Suggestions?
I am using the SKB SC2111 for small gigs - is a little too big but I fill up the gaps with cables or a piece of foam. Works fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom