MFC mkIII Momentary switching q

Billbill

Power User
Ive looked on YouTube and in the manual but can't find out exactly how to setup momentary IA switching. How do I set it up? I run my MFC in AxeFx mode I think so 1-5 are scenes, up/down are all my presets, and rest are all IAs. Getting bored so I want to try momentary switching thing it looks like fun! Thx

Ive looked on YouTube and in the manual but can't find out exactly how to setup momentary IA switching. How do I set it up? I run my MFC in AxeFx mode I think so 1-5 are scenes, up/down are all my presets, and rest are all IAs. Getting bored so I want to try momentary switching thing it looks like fun! Thx
If bank up/down are changing presets then you've altered the bank size to 0.

What is your intended use of momentary switching? Change a switch to the type "momentary". Done.

What is your intended use of momentary switching? Change a switch to the type "momentary". Done.
That's it? If I set an IA to momentary, is it momentary in all presets? I think so due to the fact that the MFC only knows what it gets assigned and axe doesn't necessarily see that, right? Just wanna make sure.

Back
Top Bottom