Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
I must be missing something obvious. I can only see setting on some of my pedals and amps. I'm running the Lite version and it says (unlinked). Is this why parameters are not populating? Is this because I'm running the Lite/Demo version?
Lite = demo = not everything

Al - Greetings. I'm a user/donator. Installed the latest FracPad and using it to look at AXE III user cab banks 1 and 2 side by side, to reorganize/alphabetize/reorder by number or size of speakers, etc.

There doesn't seem to be an "UNDO" feature. Preferably there would be several undo steps.

Is this the case, or is it a hot key on MAC, or something?

Al - Greetings. I'm a user/donator. Installed the latest FracPad and using it to look at AXE III user cab banks 1 and 2 side by side, to reorganize/alphabetize/reorder by number or size of speakers, etc.

There doesn't seem to be an "UNDO" feature. Preferably there would be several undo steps.

Is this the case, or is it a hot key on MAC, or something?
Hi
FracPad doesn't support axefx iii

Hi, has anyone managed to get FracPad on iOS working with the Missing Link Midi to OSC converter (WiFi)? From what I can determine I would need some sort of midi bridge (on the iPad) that can convert incoming OSC messages to MIDI and Outgoing MIDI messages back to OSC. (the Missing Link does the exact opposite at the Fractal end). I have tried MidiFire but it doesn't have the functionality. I believe that it should be possible because I believe that I used to use the Missing Link with Lemur back in the day and I can modify values in the axe with touch OSC via it!

Hi, has anyone managed to get FracPad on iOS working with the Missing Link Midi to OSC converter (WiFi)? From what I can determine I would need some sort of midi bridge (on the iPad) that can convert incoming OSC messages to MIDI and Outgoing MIDI messages back to OSC. (the Missing Link does the exact opposite at the Fractal end). I have tried MidiFire but it doesn't have the functionality. I believe that it should be possible because I believe that I used to use the Missing Link with Lemur back in the day and I can modify values in the axe with touch OSC via it!
Hi, isn't midimittr acting as a bridge ? it shows bluetooth midi connections as well as lan

I suspect the answer is somewhere in this 78 page thread, but I couldn't find the right search terms...

Where do you set up controllers for expression pedals (equivalent of right clicking a knob in AX8-Edit)? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom