Recommend a patch forNylon String modeling?

joe1871

Inspired
Hey Folks,

I have a Godin Multiac Nylon SA - the one with the sliders on the top and a midi pickup. I don't use the midi pickup at all, but I am wondering if there are any patches for this guitar to model a good nylon string guitar? I am not sure how to describe it, but I would like a nice patch for this to play some fingerstyle stuff on.

Anybody have a patch they use with this guitar? I am pretty sure this is a common guitar that a lot of guys own.

Thanks Guys.

Joe

You are trying to model a nylon guitar? Or you are playing one?

What do you mean by model?

The 3sigma guys do acoustic Impulse Reponses. Can’t remember if there’s a nylon one. Apparently they work pretty good with a piezo Pickup. Not sure about regular boring old pickups though.

Hi joe,
There's a number of presets for nylon guitar on axe have - there's even 3 specifically for a god in!
http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=3932

Thanks
Pauly

Hey Folks,

I have a Godin Multiac Nylon SA - the one with the sliders on the top and a midi pickup. I don't use the midi pickup at all, but I am wondering if there are any patches for this guitar to model a good nylon string guitar? I am not sure how to describe it, but I would like a nice patch for this to play some fingerstyle stuff on.

Anybody have a patch they use with this guitar? I am pretty sure this is a common guitar that a lot of guys own.

Thanks Guys.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom