Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Hi guys,

Here's something completely different. Came up with this silly little tune while working on some Greg Koch style chicken picking stuff. And just like that - The Chicken is Born!
Just to be clear, this doesn't even comes close to Greg's monstrous playing, but it's a start, I guess :)

Fractal Audio Axe FX 2, YJM Fender Stratocaster and one of @austinbuddy amazing presets slightly modified.

Hi guys,

Here's something completely different. Came up with this silly little tune while working on some Greg Koch style chicken picking stuff. And just like that - The Chicken is Born!
Just to be clear, this doesn't even comes close to Greg's monstrous playing, but it's a start, I guess :)

Fractal Audio Axe FX 2, YJM Fender Stratocaster and one of @austinbuddy amazing presets slightly modified.

Awesome job! Sounds great and nice chicken pickin,!

Love me some Greg Koch! The Axe-Fx III TonePack’s “Great Koch-ery” preset is a nod to him! You do him justice here!

Awesome job! Sounds great and nice chicken pickin,!

Love me some Greg Koch! The Axe-Fx III TonePack’s “Great Koch-ery” preset is a nod to him! You do him justice here!

Thanks a lot Austin. Unfortunatley, I still don't own Axe Fx III, but soon...hopefully . Thanks again, I am glad You like it, and awesome presets, btw! Will defo get Your Axe III pack when I get my hands on that beast :)

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom