CAE3+ amp.....WOW!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Just passed a decade using Fractal gear on July 30th. I'm amazed how I'm always finding out new things and trying new amps and tricks. This amp is amazing for cleans. I just replaced all my clean patches with it! Bass is 11 o'clock, Mids noon, Treble is at 1 o'clock. Presence is at 9 o'clock. Master dimed. Bright switch on. Stellar!

Try my patch and let me know. Created on a Warmoth custom strat with Floyd Rose, Maple neck, Basswood body and Bare Knuckle Cold Sweat PU's. So moderate high output PU's.

BTW...I'm using a 3rd party IR. This one seems to work perfect for everything. Cleans, Grit, Crunch, Modern, Lead...you name it! It is the CK Brit TV SM57 A1. It is from the Fractal Cab Pack 8: CK's Brit TV 4x12 -‐-‐-‐ UltraRes™ Collection. Seriously worth buying IMO.

Attachments

• TREMONTI - MAIN CLEAN CAE3+.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I found this one a while back, and also found nice results with the MV set high (7-8).

What's interesting is the real thing is a preamp, so curious what the power amp used in the model is...

Try my patch and let me know. Created on a Warmoth custom strat with Floyd Rose, Maple neck, Basswood body and Bare Knuckle Cold Sweat PU's. So moderate high output PU's.

BTW...I'm using a 3rd party IR. This one seems to work perfect for everything. Cleans, Grit, Crunch, Modern, Lead...you name it! It is the CK Brit TV SM57 A1. It is from the Fractal Cab Pack 8: CK's Brit TV 4x12 -‐-‐-‐ UltraRes™ Collection. Seriously worth buying IMO.
do you mean this IR? ML Brit TV SM57 A1 that Ir is on the Brit Collection I, formerly "Cab Pack 20")

Huh...maybe they renamed or conjoined? After trying to find 1 IR that could do everything well....I finally landed that one. Awesome to not have to search anymore....at least for me and my sound.

Back
Top Bottom