Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.14

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Added MIDI CC for Looper Stop. This allows stopping recording or playback of the Looper via MIDI automation.

Added Friedman HBE 2018 C45 amp model.
Added gain monitoring for Input Dynamics control in Amp block.
Fixed MIDI status dump not working correctly.
Fixed divide-by-zero fault if turning Master Volume to zero on JS410 amp models.

Why does the CC for Scenes appear in two different areas within the MIDI settings area, and why can they be assigned with different CC's? Is this intentional or a faux-pas?

Why does the CC for Scenes appear in two different areas within the MIDI settings area, and why can they be assigned with different CC's? Is this intentional or a faux-pas?
Where is the second place you see it? I only see it under the Other tab.

What exactly does it say in both places and what is the name of the Tab in both places?

Where is the second place you see it? I only see it under the Other tab.

What exactly does it say in both places and what is the name of the Tab in both places?

I suspect maybe this is related to scenes and scene increment/decrement...

Back
Top Bottom