Gig video: Ozzy’s Killer of Giants

Such an underrated song, one of my favorites from The Ultimate Sin. As usual, you did it justice.

I hadn't been playing guitar too long when that album came out in 1986. My greatest achievement at the time was learning the Killer Of Giants intro, and I blew friends and family away when I played it for them. Thanks for the memories!

Such an underrated song, one of my favorites from The Ultimate Sin. As usual, you did it justice.

I hadn't been playing guitar too long when that album came out in 1986. My greatest achievement at the time was learning the Killer Of Giants intro, and I blew friends and family away when I played it for them. Thanks for the memories!
Thanks! Yeah, I had been playing for about a year when it came out. And like you I made it my mission to get that intro down. Took awhile. LOL! What’s weird is I remember having a dream around that time that I was getting ready to play that song at a gig on a big stage. Woke up and thought how cool that would be. Well, 30 years later I actually did it. Crazy.

This was Incredible!!! All the nuances nailed!!!
Super impressed. How'd you get Zakk to play bass for you?
Seriously..... Awesome!! And the singers dead on.

This was Incredible!!! All the nuances nailed!!!
Super impressed. How'd you get Zakk to play bass for you?
Seriously..... Awesome!! And the singers dead on.
LOL! Thanks man. I hear people say that a lot about our bass player.

Back
Top Bottom