So Q10 for AX8 is not offically out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynv

Inspired
I've been trying to make time to download Q10 and today was the day. I go to the downloads page and it's no where in sight. I've been stressin over this for days and it's not out yet. What did I miss??????

If Ares modeling is involved, is it technically no longer "Q"?
Ares did the nasty with the AX8 back behind the shed. He did the same thing with the Axe-Fx II a couple of months ago. Both couplings gave rise to little demons called Quantum 10. It's okay to call them both "Q." ;)

Fingers crossed!!! v10 seemed a great upgrade for my II XL+, so I've got similar hopes for the AX8 :)

I assume you mean V10RC2 on the AX8. Same here. Even played a gig with it this weekend. It was a pretty simple gig with only a few presets, nothing fancy, but I've been using RC2 since shortly after it was posted and no issues yet.
Also gigged this weekend with it and the Friedman 2018 is spot on. My only problem was I took the real BE100 off the band van because it was too aggressive for what we play. Naturally, the model was also a bit too much of a head cutter as well.

LoL. I hear ya on the too aggressive for the song. Seems like most of the gigs these days I'm providing textures, colors, counterpoint melodies, etc. Lost of clean tones or gentle saturation. It's all about the singer and I'm just there to complement them with fills and textures. I'm totally cool with it and willing to do what ever supports the song, but it does make me long for the guitar slinging solo screamin' days of old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom