Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Hi guys,

Here's one challenge I took, trying to execute Flight of The Bumble Bee on 240bpm :)

It's not 100% perfect, and my right hand is gone, but it's a lot of fun, lol

Fractal Audio Axe Fx 2 and my YJM Fender Stratocaster straight into Logic X Pro.

Awesome backing track is from Luis Moreno.

Hope You gonna like it,

Cheers!

Hi guys,

Here's one challenge I took, trying to execute Flight of The Bumble Bee on 240bpm :)

It's not 100% perfect, and my right hand is gone, but it's a lot of fun, lol

Fractal Audio Axe Fx 2 and my YJM Fender Stratocaster straight into Logic X Pro.

Awesome backing track is from Luis Moreno.

Hope You gonna like it,

Cheers!

Holy S.... that was something!!! You're on fire, mate!

No danger of my pulling that off. Ever.

I’m always impressed by what you guys do for fun. :).

Afaik the current world record on that one is 1300bpm allthough there's a YT vid of a guy pretending to do it at 4000bpm

Record is 320 bpm I think. 1300 is impossible by any mean. But if you have a link I would live to see that stunt :)

I actually found it...Don't know, can't hear a thing, complete chaos, like when you throw guitar down the stairs and his right hand is not doing anything. But maybe, dunno...anyway, I didn't compete with nobody, just working on my own chops :)

I actually found it...Don't know, can't hear a thing, complete chaos, like when you throw guitar down the stairs and his right hand is not doing anything. But maybe, dunno...anyway, I didn't compete with nobody, just working on my own chops :)

Exactly my thought. I like your version A HELL LOT better. Also what a great sound !

That 320bpm guy's technique is actually quite amazing, he optimized it to perfection for this particular exercise. I guess the lowest possible string height, lifts his left fingers only as much as necessary etc. All of this comes at a price of course, but his timing!!! Listen to the thing at half, quarter etc. speed!

Very well done, I guess I wouldn't be able to play this at half your speed. But well, maybe I'll take it as a challenge, always good to try new stuff :D

That 320bpm guy's technique is actually quite amazing, he optimized it to perfection for this particular exercise. I guess the lowest possible string height, lifts his left fingers only as much as necessary etc. All of this comes at a price of course, but his timing!!! Listen to the thing at half, quarter etc. speed!

Very well done, I guess I wouldn't be able to play this at half your speed. But well, maybe I'll take it as a challenge, always good to try new stuff :D

Yes, the guy with 320 is doing it right, quite amazing, I agree. Unbeliveable economy of motion. But this 1300bpm stuff that we disscused few posts earlier is just....well, something is not quite right there :)

That guy is a trickster who puts different audio over these types of things. There was an audience recording of that attempt (not sure if it's still up or how to find it) and it was obvious he was missing a lot of notes and not really picking 16ths.

Check out around 1:10 of this at half speed. That's "only" 280 bpm and he's mostly picking 8th triplets, not 16ths. Occasionally he gets 7 pickstrokes in 2 beats. Sounds like garbage because there's no real sync between hands. (Not that the LH is getting all the right notes fretted either.)

That guy is a trickster who puts different audio over these types of things. There was an audience recording of that attempt (not sure if it's still up or how to find it) and it was obvious he was missing a lot of notes and not really picking 16ths.

Check out around 1:10 of this at half speed. That's "only" 280 bpm and he's mostly picking 8th triplets, not 16ths. Occasionally he gets 7 pickstrokes in 2 beats. Sounds like garbage because there's no real sync between hands. (Not that the LH is getting all the right notes fretted either.)

Yeap, there's a lot of stuff here out of sync.

Back
Top Bottom