So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

haffner1

Inspired
After a great ride with my XL over the last few years, I will be moving on to something that I think will work better for me in the long run. I would like to thank all of you that have given me presets, tips, tricks etc. since I became a fractal user, whether directly or indirectly. You have all helped improve my sound and my understanding!

Yeh haffner1 know what you mean. I've had my AX8 for a couple of months now but lust after an AxeFX III. But they are a bit of a handful for the small gigs I do, so I just envy people such as yourself. Congrats!

@haffner1, time to change your avatar from "Can I buy an Axe FX III" to either "Thank you so much baby" or "I'm really sorry baby"! :D:D

Congrats on the new gear!!

@haffner1, time to change your avatar from "Can I buy an Axe FX III" to either "Thank you so much baby" or "I'm really sorry baby"! :D:D

Congrats on the new gear!!

Or maybe the correct avatar is him now heating up a TV dinner by himself in his small singles apartment at Despair Condominiums?

But at least he has a III to keep him company on those long lonesome nights, right? :D:p

Congrats on the new gear! My Troll meter was already slamming the pin when I read your first post. :D

I still laugh every time I see trollface.

After reading this, I briefly considered changing my avatar pic to trollface, just to make M@ laugh every time I post. But then everyone else would just think I'm a smartass. (Which may or may not be true anyway, lol.)

Or maybe the correct avatar is him now heating up a TV dinner by himself in his small singles apartment at Despair Condominiums?

But at least he has a III to keep him company on those long lonesome nights, right? :D:p
:) lol, actually I did get the green light from my wife, so I'm still sleeping happily at home. Probably used up all my favors for two years though!

Congrats on the new gear! My Troll meter was already slamming the pin when I read your first post. :D

After reading this, I briefly considered changing my avatar pic to trollface, just to make M@ laugh every time I post. But then everyone else would just think I'm a smartass. (Which may or may not be true anyway, lol.)
That's Cliff, not Matt... ;)

:) lol, actually I did get the green light from my wife, so I'm still sleeping happily at home. Probably used up all my favors for two years though!

My wife will never know....! Just ordered mine on Sunday. I just have to sell my amps that are collecting dust. AXE II & Footcontroller, AX8, and now AX III. the II may go sometime after the FC's are ready for the AX III

Back
Top Bottom