Live video - Blues

Dude, you got one of the best – if not the best chops around here. I loved the tone too.

How many people was there?

Dude, you got one of the best – if not the best chops around here. I loved the tone too.

How many people was there?
There were just over 2,700 when Thorogood took the stage - probably a touch less when we started. It was SO much fun ;)

I see you're in Finland - we're going to be just across the sea in Estonia for Augustibluus festival August 4! Was hoping to line up some gigs in Finland on the trip, but it didn't work out.

Cheers man!

There were just over 2,700 when Thorogood took the stage - probably a touch less when we started. It was SO much fun ;)

I see you're in Finland - we're going to be just across the sea in Estonia for Augustibluus festival August 4! Was hoping to line up some gigs in Finland on the trip, but it didn't work out.

Cheers man!
Oh, really!!! I can still take a look if you're still around here that time. Sending you a PM.

Last edited:
Great playing Gary. I wouldn't want to be the next guitarist onstage after that! lol Sounds awesome, as always.

Just found this (better quality) video someone posted of our show opening for Thorogood at Massey Hall - good lord that was a fun gig! Came dangerously close to tripping over my EV 112p behind me at a couple points lol

Hi Gary
Any chance of you sharing that preset?

Hi Gary
Any chance of you sharing that preset?
for sure man - once I can get my gear together with a computer, I'll post it up! I've got a few already on axechange if you search by my user name, but I think all AxeFx II presets.

Back
Top Bottom