Screen problem, please help!

FastTempoFever

Lately I'm dealing with a very strange screen problem, the screen suddenly became dim one day and I had to set the contrast to max to be able to see something. I tried changing the alimentation cable, changing electrical outlet and reconnecting the ribbon cable inside the axefx but nothing changed. A really strange thing is that sometimes the screen return to his orginal contrast like it's fully working without problems but then after some time has passed it turns dim again. I really don't know what to do, do you think I need to send it to assistance or I can do something on my own?

Might be a cold solder joint somewhere. Or it could be something else. Contact Support and see if they have any ideas.

Lately I'm dealing with a very strange screen problem, the screen suddenly became dim one day and I had to set the contrast to max to be able to see something. I tried changing the alimentation cable, changing electrical outlet and reconnecting the ribbon cable inside the axefx but nothing changed. A really strange thing is that sometimes the screen return to his orginal contrast like it's fully working without problems but then after some time has passed it turns dim again. I really don't know what to do, do you think I need to send it to assistance or I can do something on my own?

I had the same issue, I took the cover off and re-seated the ribbon cable connected to the LCD. Fixed the problem and I haven’t had an issue since.

Back
Top Bottom