OwnHammer V4 Impulse Response Libraries

I have a few own hammer packs. I don't use them much but I stumbled upon the V30 EVH Marshall in Heavy Hitters 1 and i've ended up deleting all my IR's and just copying the Quick start folder over for all the packs I have.
I'd recommend you do the same and see what crops up.
The 57 captures are really grabbing me at the moment. I also really like those 160 ones but I think I might need a little EQ bump at 5k of a few dB to get that poke.

I was previously using a Zilla IR from 3Sigma. I think 2x12s generally sound better :p
Yep, HHC1 was great.
I used to use mostly OH-1 mixes as my starting point, but now with a tiny bit more time on my hands, trying to dig a little further into the packs.

Did you mean the blend of EDVH and V30 speakers in the Marshall cab? I don't think I have that one loaded - I might check it out
Was it OH 412 MAR V30+EVH OH1-05?

Yep, HHC1 was great.
I used to use mostly OH-1 mixes as my starting point, but now with a tiny bit more time on my hands, trying to dig a little further into the packs.

Did you mean the blend of EDVH and V30 speakers in the Marshall cab? I don't think I have that one loaded - I might check it out

Yeah thats the one.
The V30-EVH ones sound better than the EVH-V30 ones to my ears strangely.
Also quite dig the Orange M25s

Yep, HHC1 was great.

I don't know what your style is or what gear you have but try this preset with that IR (OH MAR V30+EVH OH1 M+)
I think I found my solo tone at last....

Attachments

• Two-Stone Charvel.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 19
Anyone else notice an annoying frequency spike around the 2.8kHz area for all the speakers of the Emperor cab in HHCII? Especially, the H-100 speaker. After recording, I have to EQ out that nasty zone. It's not a huge deal. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem.

Anyone else notice an annoying frequency spike around the 2.8kHz area for all the speakers of the Emperor cab in HHCII? Especially, the H-100 speaker. After recording, I have to EQ out that nasty zone. It's not a huge deal. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem.
Also, never got an answer from anyone who has this collection. Is this the nature of the cabinet to have a resonance there?

Quick question about loading all my OH IRs into the Axe Fx III, I have been using the IIXL+ files, which have worked, however some show up as purple in axe edit and some show up as green. What’s the difference and should I be using different files to load into the III?

Quick question about loading all my OH IRs into the Axe Fx III, I have been using the IIXL+ files, which have worked, however some show up as purple in axe edit and some show up as green. What’s the difference and should I be using different files to load into the III?
Ultra-res vs standard resolution.

Not specific to OH...

It is in a sense, because that’s the only IRs I use and they come with folders for every product Fractal Audio makes. Since I bought all of them before the III came out there is no folder for it. Soooo, was just wondering if there was a different file that Ownhammer has for the III. Now I think I may have to look back and see if I accidentally converted some of the WAV files to standard definition rather than ultra res.

Wasn't there a time when irs were specific to the device? I thought I remember cab lab use to create a folder for each fractal device. But then that changed, and now ultra res is just ultra res, not fractal device specific.

Back
Top Bottom